Got To Tri Limited
Got To Tri believe that transparency is the key to any relationship. At Got To Tri, we are all about the trust and transparency. We appreciate that you are trusting us with information that is important to you, and we want to be transparent about how we use it.
Here we describe the privacy practices for our training camps, our products, and services (the “Services”). You will learn about the data we collect, how we use it, the controls we give you over your information, and the measures we take to keep it safe.
1. Information we collect
The information we collect falls into 2 categories, “Training camp Data” & “Marketing Data”.
Training Camp Data means all information, data, content or other materials inputted into or processed using the Got To Tri training programmes whether coached direct or white-labeled by Got To Tri for its customers (Product). In signing up to these Got To Tri training camps, its customers acknowledge and agree that Got To Tri may access, receive, generate, store and/or otherwise process personal data relating to its Product to provide the services to its customer.
Where, in delivering its Product, Got To Tri is required to process personal data including names, addresses, medical information, it will do so in full compliance with the applicable Data Protection Legislation, and for the sole purpose of delivering its training Product.
Marketing Data is primarily data needed for outbound category communication. The personal information we collect about you comes from GDPR compliant sources or information that is available publicly online. This may include your name, telephone number, and e-mail address.
2. How information is used and shared
As a general principle, we will share your information with the following:
· Our companies: Access to personal information within Got To Tri and our group of companies is restricted to those individuals who have a need to access the information for our business purposes.
· Our service providers: This includes external third-party service providers, such as accountants, auditors, lawyers and other outside professional advisors.
· Government authorities: we may disclose your information to the extent that we are required to do so by law, which may include government bodies and law enforcement agencies.
Training Camp Data: Got To Tri acknowledges and agrees, that it has rights and obligations under applicable Data Protection Legislation. In processing any personal data with its customers for the provision of its Product, Got To Tri will process the data only to the extent, and in such a manner, as is necessary for the purposes of delivering its training Product. Got To Tri shall not process, nor permit the processing, of the data for any other purpose. If Got To Tri is unsure as to the parameters of the instructions issued by customer and/or believes that customer’s instructions may conflict with the requirements of Data Protection Legislation, Got To Tri may notify customer for clarification.
Marketing Data: We will process your personal information when it is in our legitimate interest to do so and when these interests are not overridden by your data protection rights. As applicable, we will use information about you for keeping you informed on developments in the triathlon training market, how this may relate to you and your organisation, and how Got To Tri is evolving to match these developments. This may involve explaining how we are delivering our current solution to our customers, how we are improving existing products and developing new ones. We may use third parties to assist us with this.
3. Your rights to access and control your data
Training Camp Data: Got To Tri will implement the appropriate processes and systems to ensure compliance with your data protection rights. Furthermore, we will provide our customers with reasonable co-operation and assistance in carrying out privacy impact assessments or otherwise to demonstrate compliance with Data Protection Legislation. On notification of a potential or actual data security breach, Got To Tri would provide the reasonable and appropriate co-operation and assistance necessary to fully investigate such a breach.
Training Camp Data & Marketing Data: You have the following rights over the way we process personal data relating to you. We aim to comply without undue delay:
· Request a copy of data we are processing about you and have any inaccuracies corrected. We will use reasonable efforts to the extent required by law to supply, correct or delete personal information held about you on our files.
· You can ask us to restrict, stop processing, or to delete your personal data. There may be several reasons for this including but not limited to i) you consented to Got To Tri processing the personal data and have since withdrawn that consent; ii) Got To Tri no longer needs to process that personal data for the reason it was collected; iii) you need the personal data to be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation.
· Make a complaint to a Supervisory Authority. If you are unhappy with the way we are processing your personal data, please let us know. If you do not agree with the way we have processed your data or responded to your concerns, or handling your personal information, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office. Further information, including contact details, are available at https://ico.org.uk
4. Data retention
Training Camp Data: Got To Tri will hold personal data to the extent needed to deliver its training Product. On the customer’s request, Got To Tri will return or destroy all personal data it has in its possession and delete existing copies unless applicable law requires storage of the personal data.
Marketing Data: We will cease use of your data for marketing purposes where we have not communicated with you for more than 2 years.
5. Information Security
Training Camp Data: Information security is of the upmost importance and at the heart of the Got To Tri’ values. At Got To Tri, we take all reasonable and appropriate technical and organisational measures to prevent unauthorised or unlawful processing of data, and accidental loss or destruction of data, taking accounting of the harm that might result from such unauthorised or unlawful processing or accidental loss, or destruction of the data, and the nature of the data to be protected.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure the reliability of all our personnel who have access to the data and, ensure that any person authorised to process data in connection with the customer Agreement is subject to our duty of confidentiality.
Marketing Data: We will apply the same principles to Marketing Data as we do for Customer Product Data, to ensure we keep your personal data safe and secure from unauthorised access to or unauthorised alterations, disclosure or destruction.
6. Our International Questions and Data Transfer
Training Camp Data: As Got To Tri’s training camps are generally located within the European Economic Area, there is no reason to transfer your data outside of the EEA. Furthermore, Got To Tri will not transfer personal data pursuant to any training camp to a territory outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) without customer’s consent or instruction. To the extent that Got To Tri is required to transfer personal data pursuant to delivery of any training camp, to a territory outside of the EEA that does not have a finding of adequacy by the European Commission, the parties shall execute the standard contractual clauses set out in Commission Decision of 5 February 2010 on standard contractual clauses for the transfer of personal data to processors established in third countries under Directive 95/46/EC (“Model Clauses”) unless the parties agree another more appropriate lawful data transfer mechanism exists.
Marketing Data: Generally, the personal information we use for marketing data is stored and kept inside the European Economic Area, without a need to transfer your data for marketing purposes outside of the EEA.
7. Who we are and how to contact us
If you have questions, suggestions, or concerns about this policy, or about our use of your information, please contact us at email@example.com (Executive team). If you are seeking to exercise any of your statutory rights, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.